"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Comedian, IsBae U Caused A Big Fight Between Me And My Ex After I Slept With Him - Lady

Forum 2 years ago

Comedian, IsBae U Caused A Big Fight Between Me And My Ex After I Slept With Him - Lady

Nigerian Instagram content creator, Adebayo Ridwan Abidemi aka 'IsBae U’ has been accused of breaking a lady's relationship after sleeping with her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/97641e93f885ab7875e295d0a506779f.jpg

Recall that the skitmaker was yesterday accused of demanding s#x before he features upcoming actresses in his skits.

The lady took to her Instagram to share the story.

She wrote:

This bae U is a born bastard.

He caused one big fight between me and my ex then.

I told him I was a fan in 2020 and this guy replied me immediately and said he will feature me in one of his skits but on one condition, I will quarantine with him, It was during covid.

He sha lured me into having s#x with him and called me one day when I was with my ex-boyfriend and said “Why did you f**K me sef”.

I was so pained.

If a lady chats with him, 2 minutets conversation like this. He will ask for s#x.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b0637f96fe6f933bc52abfd9b4573b0a.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Why I missed big chance against Man City – Son Heung-min breaks silence
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Why I missed big chance against Man City – Son Heung-min breaks silence

The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons Was ‘Hesitant’ to Return for Young Sheldon Finale
Forum | 3 days ago

The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons Was ‘Hesitant’ to Return for Young Sheldon Finale

Tacha’s reaction trends as Isbae U opines she needs perfume
Forum | 4 days ago

Tacha’s reaction trends as Isbae U opines she needs perfume

Lady in the Lake: Natalie Portman Thriller Gets Premiere Date at Apple TV+
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady in the Lake: Natalie Portman Thriller Gets Premiere Date at Apple TV+