30-year-old Miss USA 2019 Jumps To Her Death

Forum 2 years ago

30-year-old Miss USA 2019 Jumps To Her Death

30-year-old former Miss USA, Cheslie Kryst has been confirmed dead after she jumped from a skyscraper in New York City on Sunday morning.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e3c529f1247c1acc0140e46dd78758af.jpeg

Kryst, 30, was a lawyer and also worked as a correspondent for the entertainment show Extra. She won the Miss USA pageant in 2019 using her platform to speak out about social and criminal justice reform.

Kryst, who had an apartment on the ninth floor of the building on West 42nd Street in midtown Manhattan, leaped from the high-rise around 7:15am and was found dead on the sidewalk beneath the 60-story hi-rise.

Only hours before jumping, Kryst wrote on her Instagram page, ‘May this day bring you rest and peace.’

The model had also left a note before ending her life that stated she wanted to leave everything to her mother.

There was no explanation for her actions.

‘Not only beautiful but she was smart — she was a lawyer,’ a police source told the New York Post. ‘She has a life that anyone would be jealous of. … It’s so sad.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 3 hours ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 22 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 22 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo