Chelsea, Man Utd meet with agents for Barcelona attacker Ousmane Dembele

Forum 2 years ago

Chelsea, Man Utd meet with agents for Barcelona attacker Ousmane Dembele

Barcelona attacker Ousmane Dembele is in talks about a Premier League move.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/158302482c0b983495b0d7f809c6cd27.jpeg

Chelsea and Manchester United have emerged as the Premier League clubs Ousmane Dembele's camp have held discussions with as he looks to leave Barcelona, says Sport.

The LaLiga giants have told the winger to find himself another club before the end of the January transfer window after failing to agree a new deal. However, a salary of approximately £210,000-a-week has proved a stumbling block for several potential suitors.

The 24-year-old's representatives have spoken to Chelsea and United, with both clubs reportedly interested in signing the France international.

At Stamford Bridge Dembele would be reunited with Thomas Tuchel, who managed him at Borussia Dortmund and helped him develop into one of the best players in the Bundesliga.

The current Chelsea boss signed Dembele from Rennes in a £31.5million deal in the summer of 2016 and the Frenchman made an instant impact for Dortmund, scoring 10 goals and setting up a further 22 in 50 games in all competitions.

Tuchel was sacked by Dortmund in May 2017, with Dembele departing the club a few months later when Barcelona paid £126million to fill the void left by Neymar's move to Paris Saint-Germain.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford
Forum | 4 hours ago

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford

UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG
Forum | 9 hours ago

UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG