I’m Ready To Become A House-husband - VJ Adams (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

I’m Ready To Become A House-husband - VJ Adams (Video)

Popular TV presenter, host and musician, Adams Ibrahim Adebola, aka VJ Adams, has disclosed that he would like to be a ‘house-husband’.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1c47e93d0f1b110583996044c6e25a62.jpeg

The media personality made this known in a video shared on his Instagram page on Friday.

Adams explained made the decision after consulting with family and friends.

He said: “How far? It’s been on my mind for a while, a couple of years actually. You know, I just thought that, after much deliberation, consulting close friends and family that I’m ready to become a house husband. Walahi!''

The OAP went on to listing the terms and conditions to abide by in requesting his groom price. He said the interested ladies who should send him DM must be wealthy and beautiful not someone with money that looks like a deity.

“Woh! If you have money, big money. Be fine o, ko ma lo jo shigi (don’t look like a deity). Please send me a DM and ask for my groom price. I am ready”, he added.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 1 day ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 2 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help
Forum | 2 days ago

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help