Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

See What A Father Allegedly Did To His Daughter For Helping A Neigbour

Forum 9 years ago

See What A Father Allegedly Did To His Daughter For Helping A Neigbour

According to Source, I was on my way out to my farm and i heard noise of people condemning the act i asked what happened and i was told a father cut her daughter over the night with blade, reason for going to help a neighbour to do domestic work. I traced my way to the school of the child and found the little girl named Mary Olutayo the name of the school withheld I ushered them to the nearest police station tried to call my lawyer for instructions as regards human rights went out of airtime while speaking to one Mrs Aderonke who is a human right activist.

At the police the teacher were asked #3000 i insisted its not done and the case must be handled they walked me out of the station when they heard i involved my lawyer and told the teachers to wait in one of the offices
Please i need this to reach out to Nigerians and stop all this undue process, Child abuse by parents or anyone and the police not demanding for ransom to discharge their duties
This happend in Ejigbo environs.

See more photos after the cut
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NSCDC arrests man for allegedly raping 4-year-old girl in Ekiti
Forum | 1 day ago

NSCDC arrests man for allegedly raping 4-year-old girl in Ekiti

Despicable Me 4 Trailer Previews Mega Minions Helping Gru
Forum | 4 days ago

Despicable Me 4 Trailer Previews Mega Minions Helping Gru

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online
Forum | 1 week ago

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge
Forum | 1 week ago

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge