Don't Tell Me To Mind My Business After Bringing Your Private Issues to Instagram - Actor Ochendo

Forum 2 years ago

Don't Tell Me To Mind My Business After Bringing Your Private Issues to Instagram - Actor Ochendo

Nollywood actor, Mcsmith Ochendo has sent a warning to people who are in the habit of running to social media to post their private matters, then turn around to tell people to mind their business.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9f2280b250d32864e80cb981eb4f92d4.jpg

According to Ochendo once people share their private issues on social media, other people will help them analyze such matters.

He took to Instagram to share his thought.

He wrote: 

“You post something on Instagram and you are telling me to mind my business. Did you buy data for me? Or are you the owner of Instagram? Instagram is not your private enterprise. As a matter of fact, its’ our common patrimony. You expose your business on instagram and you are telling me not to help you examine it.Once you post it, we will help you. Once we post is, we will help you analyze”.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 8 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

It
Forum | 21 hours ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday