Biography & Career Of Prince Nwafor

Forum 2 years ago

Biography & Career Of Prince Nwafor

Prince Nwafor is a fast rising Nollywood actor, model and comedian. He was born and raised in Enugu in south eastern part of Nigeria. He is known for his dedication and enthusiasm towards acting.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bacfacc620bd20ec1fae7452e8533d2d.jpeg

Early Life

The Nigerian movie actor, model, entertainer, comedian, and television personality, Nwafor Prince’s exact date of birth is unknown to us at the time of this publication. 

Education

He was born and raised in his hometown in Enugu, where he had both his elementary and secondary education. At present, he holds both First School Leaving Certificate and West African Senior School Certificate certifications. 

After his basic education, Prince attended the prestigious Abia State University, Uturu where he studied and bagged a degree in Theatre Arts. Notably, he was a notable member of the theatre club in his department while his years lasted in the university. 

Career 

Upon graduation from the university, Prince Nwafor’s career in the movie industry took a new look. As it was, he joined the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood in 2003. 

Registered with the Actors Guild of Nigeria in Enugu in 2003, the movie star started attending auditions in Lagos, Enugu, Asaba, and every other place there were movie auditions. 

He continued attending movie auditions until he started getting minor movie roles as a house boy, bodyguard, servant, palace guard, and minor roles. 

What’s more, he featured in more minor roles until he rose to the limelight after featuring in the 2009 Nollywood movie which later became a blockbuster. “Forgive Me Father” became his debut movie. 

Movies 

Since he rose to the limelight, Prince Nwafor has featured in over 50 movies and counting. These are some of his movies, including: 

• Evil Coffin 

• Forgive Me, Father

• Heart of Stone

• Prince of the Niger

• Where Money Never Sleeps

• Never Sleeps

• Forgive me, father

• Where money sleeps

• Evil Coffin

• Royal Father’s

• 33 Minutes War Front

• Money Helps

• Goat Lover

• Money Help

• Ada Nike

• Really Surprising

Personal Life

Prince Nwafor got married on the 17th of April 2017 on a sunny Sunday. He got married to his better half, whose name is Amy. 

Popular movie actor and television personality, Osita Iheme was his best man while the ever-young movie actress and model, Regina Daniels was the chief bridesmaid for his bride.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fcaad1523f28179f6645c1000b6dd90d.jpeg

Net Worth

Altogether, Prince’s net worth is estimated to be between $500,000 thousand and $800,000 thousand. Of course, this is linked to the fact that he is doing well for himself in the industry.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 2 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 2 days ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 2 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest