Real Madrid coach Ancelotti makes clear his Hazard plans

Forum 2 years ago

Real Madrid coach Ancelotti makes clear his Hazard plans

Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti insists there's no plans to lose Eden Hazard this year.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4961b0a6c5c2cf0d6c0040e528eb035f.jpeg

Speculation has been rife across Europe that Hazard will seek to leave Real Madrid either this month or over the summer.

However, Ancelotti has declared they're counting on the Belgium captain long-term.

After their 2-2 draw with Elche, he said: "If we count on Hazard next season? Yes, it's in the planning for the next season."

Hazard has a deal with Real to 2024.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

I
Forum | 1 week ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 1 week ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers