LET’S GIST!! Name That One Thing That Is Sweeter Than Money??

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S GIST!! Name That One Thing That Is Sweeter Than Money??

Hello Guys,

It’s Thank God It’s Friday and today we will talk about money but in a different direction.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/17cc7d072c5256b898f4fbd9e4b99353.jpg

Yes, everyone wants money, money makes the world go round and all. People even went as far as writing a book on how to make this money. We now make feel so proud of himself that all money even thinks about now is money.

Which brings me to my million dollar question. There are things in this life that are sweeter than money, we get to blinded by money that we don’t think, feel, see or appreciate those things. Do you know that “The Rich Also Cry??”…. Good Health is one Free Gift we often neglect to see.

So Guys,

Name That One Thing That Is Sweeter Than Money??

Lets hear from you all

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje

Let Us Support Tinubu, Governors - Buhari Appeals To Nigerians
Forum | 1 week ago

Let Us Support Tinubu, Governors - Buhari Appeals To Nigerians

John Waters Gives Disappointing Liarmouth Update: ‘We Don’t Have the Money to Make It’
Forum | 1 week ago

John Waters Gives Disappointing Liarmouth Update: ‘We Don’t Have the Money to Make It’

Okuama Community In Delta Has Stockpiled Weapons, Made Illegal Money From Crude Oil Theft, Says Chief Of Defence Staff
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Okuama Community In Delta Has Stockpiled Weapons, Made Illegal Money From Crude Oil Theft, Says Chief Of Defence Staff