PLEASE HELP! My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing

Forum 2 years ago

PLEASE HELP! My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing

Great readers of Naijaloaded, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y’all would see how sorry I am inside of me.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1b3b09cb70f138c463e8c1d8b1b69584.jpeg

My wife travelled with my daughter to her parent’s house to stay without telling me.

Since that incident, my wife hasn’t said a word to me, Not a single word.

Sometimes I wonder if she’s the same woman I married. I’m frustrated, incoherent and I’m losing my mind.

I’ve been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don’t complain, I’m romantic and good looking, since we married I don’t keep female friends not to talk of cheating.

Yet she denied me sex over 2 months without any reason, that was why I acted that way and I’m so sorry.

On Tuesday, my friend and I travelled to her parent’s house, they did not even welcome us well, I don’t know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just staring at me like I’m some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I’ve already paid my daughter’s school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don’t call me a weak man, I’m family-oriented, I don’t want broken home, if she needed some space that’s not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It’s not proper raising a child in a broken home…I’m really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I travelled without informing my boss, which I know he won’t allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I’m going through now I can’t wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Please What Should I Do?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 3 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 1 week ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Why Foreign Airlines Are Crashing Their Prices – Shehu Sani
Forum | 1 week ago

Why Foreign Airlines Are Crashing Their Prices – Shehu Sani