Chizoba Nwokoye’s PA Spotted Vibing To Naira Marley’s Track Despite Being Declared Wanted (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Chizoba Nwokoye’s PA Spotted Vibing To Naira Marley’s Track Despite Being Declared Wanted (Video)

Nigerian actress, Chizoba Nwokoye took to Instagram to share a video of her PA whom she accused of wiping out her bank accounts after absconding with her bank cards, phones and other personal belongings.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f6f44d709a36ccebf00c8c997fd3313d.jpeg

The sorrowful actress said she was on a movie set with the young man before he took to heels with the items.

Most worrisome, the absconded PA also logged the artiste out of her monetized social media cannels.

Amid the unfortunate incident, a video showing the suspect dancing to one of Naira Marley’s tracks surfaced, with netizens sharing mixed views.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe
Forum | 3 days ago

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

NDLEA Nabs Three Wanted Kingpins, Intercepts Oman-Bound Drug Consignment
Forum | 3 days ago

NDLEA Nabs Three Wanted Kingpins, Intercepts Oman-Bound Drug Consignment