You’ve Changed In Many Ways - Yomi Casual’s Wife Hails Designer On Birthday

Forum 2 years ago

You’ve Changed In Many Ways - Yomi Casual’s Wife Hails Designer On Birthday

Omoniyi Makun, the Nigerian celebrity designer, popularly known by his brand name, Yomi Casual, clocked 37 years on Friday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/94db3996d71e91eb746e2bd820e17a01.jpeg

In a lengthy Instagram post, the celebrant’s wife, Grace, hailed her husband, adding that he has changed in so many ways.

Sharing a picture of her husband, she wrote, “Omoniyi Oko mi I celebrate you, my happiness, my companion, my team player, my ginger, my lover and best friend. My gossip partner made for me.

“God bless the day I met you. It has been years filled with so much fun, good days, oh yes bad days too( A lot worse days too).

But in all, you remain the kind, loving and courageous man that you are. Every day, I bless God for giving me my own companion. You have grown and changed in so many ways and I thank God it is for good. Your wife is so proud of you.”

She noted that despite her husband’s hard working nature, stubbornness, and creativity, he still loved his family.

“His manly ego sometimes needs coconut water to calm it down. Above all, he loves his family.

“Happy birthday to the king of my heart! May this year be the best yet seen in good health and prosperity. It is our season of enthronement.”

Yomi Casual and his wife got married in October 2017 and three months later, they welcomed their daughter, Khaley, in Atlanta, United States.

In November 2019, the couple welcomed their son, Kendrick, who was also born in the US.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 16 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 22 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 23 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off