How Do I Stop Myself From Being Distracted From Uni – DJ Cuppy Asks

Forum 2 years ago

How Do I Stop Myself From Being Distracted From Uni – DJ Cuppy Asks

Billionaire heiress, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has asked her fans on social media what to do to stop being distracted from the university.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e037c785c34bec700fe3a462eb9b0517.jpeg

The billionaire daughter, has last year, disclosed to fans that she had gained admission in to the prestigious Oxford university for her graduate studies.

Finding it difficult to concentrate on her University studies, the popular Disc Jockey took to Twitter to ask her fans how she can remedy this.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/62cdc122299ecc1316e61a4f0914164d.jpeg

She Wrote;

“REAL Question is how do I stop myself from being distracted from uni; should I just leave a Twitter for a while?.”

Her question elicited some reply from netizens;

@abdurashid24: “Better leave social media for a while and concentrate on studies.. the last person that did , graduated with a distinction in her department..”

@YagaNikey:” Twitter can’t distract you in uni or any other social media my dear all matters is the time/period you spend online all you need is to set your plan on how to use your time but the problem we do face is that we all procrastinate too much”

@MuktarShehu:” Ke??? the human brain functions 10,000 times faster that the latest Mac. We are not a distraction just have good Time Management and always remember procrastination is crime in Time Management.”

@IAMLOUISMARIA99: “Set a time frame for how many minutes or hours, you are going to spend on social media handles per day or week. I think that may help improve your academic concentration. All the same, take it one step at a time. DON’T RUSH @cuppymusic”

@marleydavidson_: “I’m going to be honest, it’s not Twitter that’s the distraction. If you leave twitter and allow yourself to be distracted by something else then what good did leaving twitter do ? I’ll say you build a resistance to things that distract you.”

@_AsiwajuLerry: “You didn’t state the source of your distraction, but if it’s Twitter then you can go ahead and take a break.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title

FCT: Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda Will Not Stop In Urban Areas – FCT Minister, Wike
Forum | 5 days ago

FCT: Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda Will Not Stop In Urban Areas – FCT Minister, Wike

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke