Marry Me - Nigerian Men Beg Linda Ikeji As She Rocks N23m Designer Bag And Watch (Photo)

Forum 2 years ago

Marry Me - Nigerian Men Beg Linda Ikeji As She Rocks N23m Designer Bag And Watch (Photo)

Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji has been spotted rocking an expensive Hermes Birkin bag reportedly worth millions of naira.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/88f971b5ada6746b300d0f6ca2864fde.jpg

The Hermes bag is reportedly worth N23m. She also rocked a designer.

Sharing the post, she wrote, “Life is abundant! Life is beautiful! Live grateful! And learn to dance in the rain! ”

Reacting to the photos, one Redcapchiefoflagos wrote, “Come let’s marry. So I go dey help you wear your pink wrist watch every Wednesday"

“My inspiration all round.. godly, psychologically, fashion wise, dutiful, hardwork. Everything” One Lorloh wrote.

“Linda love that bag soooo much , she has it in different colours” another follower wrote.

“She is Angel,Sunshine, Beautiful,Beyond Blessed in Colours ” Asquadnetwork wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt
Forum | 2 days ago

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 2 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool