Don Jazzy Pays N570k Damages Fee For Taxi Driver Whose Car Got Burnt (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Don Jazzy Pays N570k Damages Fee For Taxi Driver Whose Car Got Burnt (Video)

MAVIN Boss, Don Jazzy, left a taxi driver excited after he paid the damages fee of his vehicle that was burned in Edo, Benin City.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/85b21e66e095ac0336b81e0f163c5292.jpeg

According to the report, the taxi driver’s faulty vehicle caught fire and burned to ashes, leaving him completely distraught. The driver was later arrested by the vehicle’s owner, who demanded N570k for the car.

A social media user posted the story on Instagram, pleading for donations from her followers. Fortunately, the music mogul heard about it and paid the entire N570k on his own.

See Post Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 50 mins ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat
Forum | 4 hours ago

Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 5 hours ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike