Salernitana make sensational move for Diego Costa

Forum 2 years ago

Salernitana make sensational move for Diego Costa

Salernitana are making a sensational move for former Chelsea striker Diego Costa.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c821cfc4881278f96f8c3d8bb983ae87.jpeg

A free agent after helping Atletico Mineiro to the Brasileiro Serie A championship, Diego Costa is ready to return to Europe.

Elche and Cadiz are in contact, while Salernitana sporting director Walter Sabatini has made a move for the Spain international.

Sabatini, who was hired last week, stated at a press conference that now "we cannot afford a long-term project" due to the relegation situation, and that readymade players with experience are needed to fight until the last day.

And one of those on his list is Diego Costa.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 2 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage