Man Utd boss Rangnick admits blocking Elanga loan exit

Forum 2 years ago

Man Utd boss Rangnick admits blocking Elanga loan exit

Ralf Rangnick has revealed he blocked Anthony Elanga from leaving Manchester United after watching his highlights on YouTube.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/59f45c4a177916f0636fe731a3f3505a.jpeg

In his second consecutive start, the Swedish teenager scored the opening goal against Brentford as United ran out 3-1 winners.

"I must say from the very first day from my first training session, he showed up," Rangnick told BBC Sport.

"l had heard his name before and I was in my hotel room watching videos of him on YouTube, I thought this boy was really good.

"He was almost on his way out on loan, I told him you will not go out on loan, you will say here. He has developed in training."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 4 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident