A Kingmaker Must Not Become King - Charly Boy Advises Tinubu To Drop Out Of Presidential Race

Forum 2 years ago

A Kingmaker Must Not Become King - Charly Boy Advises Tinubu To Drop Out Of Presidential Race

Nigerian musician and songwriter, Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy has appealed to the National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu against running for president in 2023.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9ef1f8c6773ac550ea1a9b05eaeda7f9.jpeg

The 71-year-old made the appeal in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

According to him, the former Lagos State governor needs to rest. He added that a kingmaker must not be king.

“My darling brother, For real, I think it’s time to hang ur bouts, you don try wella. God don bless you, wetin again u want? Make we leave dis tin for our children, the young shall grow.

“A kingmaker must not become king. What you need now is to rest the way am resting as if I had ur kinda money. What you need now is ur beauty sleep, ignore how your pocket is scratching you cos greed and good health never go hand in hand. One day I will pay u a surprise visit and we can ride on my scooter. One love bro. AreaFada,” he wrote.

Tinubu, a two-term Lagos governor and former senator, told State House correspondents after his meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari that he had spoken with the president concerning his (Tinubu’s) plans for the future which include becoming the next president of Nigeria.

The duo met on Monday, January 10 at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 17 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 2 days ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series