Mijatovic on Real Madrid, Modric and giving up on Bale

Forum 2 years ago

Mijatovic on Real Madrid, Modric and giving up on Bale

Former Real Madrid striker and GM Pedja Mijatovic is impressed by Carlo Ancelotti's team this season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/10d889ea4cd69441ccae5b33f2e4484a.jpeg

Real have just won the Supercopa and sit clear at the top of the LaLiga table.

Mijatovic told Radio Marca: "No problem, the season has started very well, this generation has a lot of fuel to make us happy. Ancelotti knows the house, he knows what he wants and I'm very happy. There's a long season left and I hope it will be a very white year."

On Luka Modric, he continued: "It's tremendous, since he arrived he lives for this profession and for this club. His whole life is related to being able to perform well. Modric and (Karim) Benzema show that age does not matter much. I know many players who are 25 or 26 years old who already look older. They must be an example for all those who come from behind.

On Gareth Bale, Mijatovic also stated: "I have a lot of love for him, he has fulfilled everything in his first stage, in recent years he has let himself go. He has fulfilled and we can be happy with his career, he has left an important mark on the club. I don't think he can be recovered. It's a waste of time."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 4 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 6 days ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola

UCL: ISIS threatens to attack matches involving Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSG
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: ISIS threatens to attack matches involving Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSG

The Bride! Cast: John Magaro & Jeannie Berlin Join Christian Bale Frankenstein Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

The Bride! Cast: John Magaro & Jeannie Berlin Join Christian Bale Frankenstein Movie