Rangnick dismisses not using Man Utd star Pogba over impending free agency

Forum 2 years ago

Rangnick dismisses not using Man Utd star Pogba over impending free agency

Manchester United interim boss Ralf Rangnick will allow Paul Pogba to play when he is fully fit.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3b6bfd0bcb02938825b47c85fe3d7ac1.jpeg

The Frenchman is out of contract in the summer, and is very unlikely to renew with the Red Devils.

Pogba has been absent for nearly three months with an injury, but is now close to full fitness.

Rangnick stated that he spoke with Pogba and believes the French midfielder is fully committed until the end of this campaign.

"Yes of course," Rangnick replied about playing Pogba this season, per Goal.com.

"I also played Nemanja Matic in the last games and his contract is also expiring. By the way, my contract as a manager is also expiring in the summer. For us we have the same goal. We have the same ambition to be as successful as we can possibly be in the next three or four months.

"For me it's not a question if a player has an expiring contract, the question is how much does he still want to be a part of this group, how much does he still feel emotionally and physically on board.

"As long as this is the case, why shouldn't Paul Pogba now after two and half months of injury, fully fit again now and he also wants to show up, he wants to show the fans of Manchester United, the board, the whole world what kind of player he can be and even if it's only to show enough for a new contract elsewhere, he will be highly motivated to do that and why should I then not play him?

"But as I said, there is a difference of how players deal with their current situation. How do they handle that? If they handle that in a professional way, an ambitious way, of course I will play players although they have a contract expiring in the summer."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 2 days ago

Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher