My 41-Month-Old Son Is Super 'Romantic' - BBNaija Star, Tega Speaks

Forum 2 years ago

My 41-Month-Old Son Is Super 'Romantic' - BBNaija Star, Tega Speaks

Tega Dominic, a former Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, has noted that her 41-month-old son, Jamil, was super romantic.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d3730f1d3082562cda339368e966d93b.jpeg

She made this known on her Instagram story on Tuesday night, as she hailed her three-year-old son.

According to the mother-of-one, her son always appreciated things about her.

To Tega, her son’s gestures made her feel that she was doing the right thing.

Tega noted that her son appreciated her hair, her dress, and offered to open the door for her.

She wrote, “The way my 41-month-old son appreciates things about me just makes me know I am doing a good job ‘mummy I like your hair’, ‘mummy your dress is fine’, ‘mummy ye mi opu d door for you’. Damn, this boy is super romantic.”

Tega married her husband, Christian Attah, in August 2017 and they welcomed their son in August 2018.

She came to limelight in 2021 after her participation in the sixth edition of the popular reality TV show, Big Brother Naija

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline
Forum | 7 hours ago

Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 11 hours ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 23 hours ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience