You Rip Me For Dollar, You Also Rip Me For Woman - Singer Portable Tells Pocolee (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

You Rip Me For Dollar, You Also Rip Me For Woman - Singer Portable Tells Pocolee (Video)

Nigerian singer, Portable a.k.a Zazoo master, has accused dancer, Pocolee of ripping him of not only cash but women.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8eb56e5c4512828218f83cf3490f4187.jpeg

It would be recalled that the singer once called out Pocolee for cheating him during their show together by taking a larger percentage of dollar bills sprayed on him.

In a recent declaration during a performance, Portable cleared the air as he revealed to the dancer that aside once cheating him on his cash returns, he also kept all the women to himself despite earning the fame together from his song.

“Pocolee you don rip me o, e get wetin you do. Make I tell you? All those girls wey dey show love, sebi na me and you sing zazoo but na only you dey pack them. Why? We suppose dey share them na. You no show love o! You rip me for dollar, you still rip me for woman,” he said jokingly.

Watch The Video Below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 2 days ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 3 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC