Approach Nigerian Elections Like You Did With BBNaija - Reno Omokri Tells Nigerian Youths

4 months ago

Reno Omokri has revealed how Nigerian youths can get the right leader to lead the country in the next general election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f31c46666aab42880594ff4842c1ddaf.jpg

According to Omokri, Nigerian youths should approach the 2023 elections like they did with Big Brother Naija.

He told the youths to form teams and spend their money to campaign for their preferred candidates.

He also advised them to ensure they vote on election day, no matter how long it takes to wait in line.

He added that rigging is only possible "when there is low voter turn out". He added that "rigging is all but impossible" when there is high voter turn out.

Read his post below:

Related Forums
My Wife, Children Beat Me - Man Tells Court
Forum

My Wife, Children Beat Me - Man Tells Court

13 hours ago
2023: Men ‘ve failed us; I’ll deploy women, youths to fix Nigeria in 6months, says Uju Ohanenye
Forum

2023: Men ‘ve failed us; I’ll deploy women, youths to fix Nigeria in 6months, says Uju Ohanenye

15 hours ago
I won’t listen to gossips, new NYSC Director-General, Gen. Fadah tells staff
Forum

I won’t listen to gossips, new NYSC Director-General, Gen. Fadah tells staff

17 hours ago
A Man That Calls You Every time Is Jobless, Not Serious With His Life – Nigerian Pastor (Video)
Forum

A Man That Calls You Every time Is Jobless, Not Serious With His Life – Nigerian Pastor (Video)

23 hours ago