I Made My First Million In My Twenties - Osita Iheme Brags

Forum 2 years ago

I Made My First Million In My Twenties - Osita Iheme Brags

Nigerian star actor, Osita Iheme aka Pawpaw has boasted that he made his first million in his early twenties.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0fead4245dc38f6dfea661f6627eabea.jpg

The actor made the revelation during an interview with Pulse TV.

Asked when he made his first million, he said: ”I was between 21-23 when I made my first million”.

On what he loves about acting, Pawpaw said: ”I love the job, the performance”.

Iheme also pointed out that loneliness, hunger are not fun parts of being a single dad.

“Loneliness, hunger is not a fun part of being a single dad”.

The talented actor also urge his numerous fans to keep supporting him.

“I love you all. Keep loving me the way I love you.I won’t deviate from what you used to know. From the fun, comic, attitude, the discipline , the projects, I will keep on dishing them out. I keep evolving so get ready to see more. Be disciplined and civil in whatever you are doing”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 3 days ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal