Saying Hello Is Demonic - Mummy GO (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Saying Hello Is Demonic - Mummy GO (Video)

A video has captured the moment controversial preacher, Evangelist Funmi Adebayo aka Mummy Go, stated the word 'Hello' is demonic.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/438cf50b47638ac202809b8292525d4c.jpeg

While preaching in her church recently, Mummy GO who runs the Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God (RAPEC) in Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos, said if you remove the o from Hello, it becomes Hell and so it is a language of sin.

''A bishop from Ghana was arguing with me. He said Evangelist Funmi, we are listening to your message but don't say nonsense. Don't teach us wrong things. I said what is the wrong thing that I taught.

He said 'you said if somebody said Hello, it is demonic. It is not good'. I said yes sair I said so. I never denied it.

By the time you remove o from Hello, what remains? Hell! So I greet you in the morning or you call me and I just mention Hell! It is a language of hell, a slogan of hell.''

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 2 weeks ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 2 weeks ago

True Love Is Beyond Saying Happy Birthday – Jide Awobona
Forum | 4 weeks ago

True Love Is Beyond Saying Happy Birthday – Jide Awobona

Spider-Verse’s Shameik Moore Apologizes After Saying Movie Was ‘Robbed’ of an Oscar
Forum | 1 month ago

Spider-Verse’s Shameik Moore Apologizes After Saying Movie Was ‘Robbed’ of an Oscar