Buying A New Car Is The Worst Investment You Can Make - Reno Omokri

Forum 2 years ago

Buying A New Car Is The Worst Investment You Can Make - Reno Omokri

Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has opined that buying a new car is the worst investment anyone can make.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7a133cd322ce3d271417227633915033.jpeg

According to him, people should invest in their future, wat people need is a reliable car because the moment one drives it out of the dealership, 15% of the value is already gone.

He shared this thought on his Instagram page.

His post reads;

''The owners of Gucci, Armani and Louis Vuitton are already billionaires. You are not a billionaire. You are not a millionaire. You are not even worth $100,000. They don’t need your money. You need your money more than them. Invest in your future, not their future! In fact, nobody on Earth needs a new car. Absolutely nobody. What you need is a reliable car. Except it is an antique car, buying a new car is the worst investment you can make. The moment you drive it out of the dealership, 15% of its value is gone. Spend your money on assets that put money in your pocket!''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d1631b79b5a50f98adb8739bf2e927d5.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 9 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 10 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 13 hours ago

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August

Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On a New Song
Forum | 16 hours ago

Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On a New Song