HELP! She Wants To Get Pregnant, But I Don’t Want A Baby Right Now

Forum 2 years ago

HELP! She Wants To Get Pregnant, But I Don’t Want A Baby Right Now

Hey readers, I’ll be as brief as possible.

So I met my current GF mid October 2021, she’s sweet and loving though very stubborn and has an I don’t care attitude. I’m trying to change her and she’s a work in progress.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b2a09ead007f7ce34218dce094f9be19.jpg

But lately, all she talks about is having a baby, she wants to be pregnant so bad, and I’m not ready for fatherhood or the challenges with it.

I like her a lot but mehn I don’t understand her again, she’s hellbent on this pregnancy stuff.

According to her, anything that makes her take in she’s gonna keep the baby whether I like it or not, when she saw her period last time it was a huge sigh of relief from my part.

Now I’ve nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don’t want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I’ll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.

What Should I Do?

Bashing is allowed but try to make small sense, please.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 1 hour ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai
Forum | 14 hours ago

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
Forum | 18 hours ago

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 18 hours ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini