Musician, 2face lost his father yesterday, August 23, 2014
2face Idibia’s father, Michael Agbo Idibia passed away on August 23, 2014 after battling cancer for over a year. Here are five things you should know about him…
1. He is a native of Okpokwu Edumoga, Benue State
2. He was born on July 25, 1946, the same day the first ever underwater test of the atomic bomb, ‘Baker Test’ was carried out.
3. He is an alumnus of Kansas State University, USA
4. He worked in the Ministry of Agriculture, Makurdi.
5. He was married to one wife Rose and had with her, four children – Steven, Innocent, Hyacinth and Oche.