Nigerian Man Builds Secret House Where He Sleeps With His Side Chick Without His Wife’s Knowledge

Forum 2 years ago

Nigerian Man Builds Secret House Where He Sleeps With His Side Chick Without His Wife’s Knowledge

Israel Ugwu said the house his late friend built from 2015-2017 in Delta state, had four flats in it. He rented one out and reportedly kept one for him and his lovers.

A Nigerian man has revealed how a friend built a secret house he used to sleep with his sidechic before he died in a tragic accident.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fdcc53747a666419ecb49428447c5c62.jpeg

According to him, the man built the house without his wife’s knowledge until a fire incident occurred after his death.

Israel Ugwu said the house his late friend built from 2015-2017 in Delta state, had four flats in it. He rented one out and reportedly kept one for him and his lovers.

The Facebook user further revealed that after his friend collected the first rent in 2017, he died in motor accident without anyone knowing about the property.

Ugwu disclosed that from 2018 to 2021, the tenants were living in an apartment worth over 300k without paying rent. The wife got to know about the house after a fire incident almost affected the unrented flat.

Read what he wrote below:-

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/263f1393f5eb5e2734c8c4b61a0192a1.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt
Forum | 1 day ago

No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd