Music Producer, Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo)

Forum 2 years ago

Music Producer, Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo)

Music producer, Spellz and his wife, Hadiza Dije are the owners of a new mansion.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/28bd1ae549530cd9d0918e03263aa03a.jpeg

The couple were congratulated by actress Layole Oyatogun who described their mansion as an "architectural masterpiece".

Oyatogun also noted that the Spellz and Hadiza work very hard and smart, and are humble and quiet about their achievements.

She wrote;

Super proud of my friends @spellzjamin and @dehadzafashion this is an architectural masterpiece! Congratulations!!! your new home is beautiful! I have seen you guys work hard and smart! , your commitment, dedication & doggedness brought you this far but most importantly your love for God is unshakeable, I love how you guys are humble and quiet about your achievements but I must loud this one.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday