Ben Affleck’s Favorite Scenes as Batman Are in The Flash

Forum 2 years ago

Ben Affleck’s Favorite Scenes as Batman Are in The Flash

Ben Affleck’s Batman will appear in the upcoming The Flash film, and the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice star revealed that the long-awaited film will feature some of his favorite scenes as the character.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/af4788200daf5e6f9e2b1213f6265797.jpg

In a recent interview with the Herald Sun, Affleck discussed how he finally feels like he’s figured out the character and how to play the Caped Crusader in a satisfying way.

“I have never said this — this is hot off the presses — but maybe my favorite scenes in terms of Batman and the interpretation of Batman that I have done, were in The Flash movie,” Affleck said. “I hope they maintain the integrity of what we did because I thought it was great and really interesting — different, but not in a way that is incongruent with the character. Who knows? Maybe they will decide that it doesn’t work, but when I went and did it, it was really fun and really, really satisfying and encouraging and I thought, ‘Wow — I think I have finally figured it out.’”

The long-in-development The Flash movie sees the return of Ezra Miller as the DCEU’s Scarlet Speedster/Barry Allen, who he first portrayed in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Justice League, and Zack Snyder’s Justice League. He also played the hero in a cameo appearance on The CW’s Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event, where he got to meet Grant Gustin’s version of Barry Allen.

Joining Miller are Kiersey Clemons as Iris West, Maribel Verdú as Nora Allen, Sasha Calle as Supergirl, and Ron Livingston as Henry Allen, along with Keaton and Ben Affleck who are reprising their respective versions of Bruce Wayne/Batman for the film.

The Ezra Miller-led The Flash movie is directed by IT‘s Andy Muschietti from the latest screenplay written by Christina Hodson (Birds of Prey). It is being executive produced by Marianne Jenkins with Michael Disco and Barbara Muschietti set as producers.

The film is currently set for a November 4, 2022 release.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Leonardo DiCaprio Almost Played Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman
Forum | 21 hours ago

Leonardo DiCaprio Almost Played Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman

Benzema blames teammates for lack of goals
Forum | 1 week ago

Benzema blames teammates for lack of goals

EPL: Full package, he’s aggressive – Ben Foster praises Arsenal star
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: Full package, he’s aggressive – Ben Foster praises Arsenal star