I Won’t Tolerate A Pinch If Your Child Hurts Mine – Tonto Dikeh Warns Parents

Forum 2 years ago

I Won’t Tolerate A Pinch If Your Child Hurts Mine – Tonto Dikeh Warns Parents

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has dropped a few words of warning for all parents and their kids out there.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bc66680c8f632f054487873b20a2d70f.jpg

Taking to social media, the actress stated that she will not tolerate anybody’s child hurting her child in any way because if it even by mistake happens, she will make the parent and the child feel the pain she and her child felt in hundred folds.

Tonto Dikeh warned parents to ensure they train their children well because she won’t be taking any excuse if anything happens to her child because of another child.

She wrote, dear parents train your children well, train them wellllll because I wouldn’t tolerate a pinch if your child hurts mine. I’ll burn down your generation, I’ll make you feel my pain 100times over.. Tell your children to avoid mine. See post below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/65754a6ea32001f3d529752cb8e9b6c1.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 5 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa