Arsenal boss Arteta supports all-white strip to promote anti-knife crime

Forum 2 years ago

Arsenal boss Arteta supports all-white strip to promote anti-knife crime

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has welcomed their anti-knife crime campaign 'No More Red' as the Gunners prepare to wear an all-white kit in the FA Cup to promote the initiative.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8c3fd35b49604b38ac9938eae0bd2df9.jpeg

There were more than 10,000 knife crime offences in London between June 2020 and June 2021.

Arteta, wearing a white hoodie at Friday's press conference ahead of Arsenal's FA Cup third-round tie at Nottingham Forest to highlight the issue, said: “We have been really involved as a club over the years with knife crime and we have the capacity to give exposure to that issue in London.

“Everyone at the club has been extremely supportive, especially with the players and our sponsor adidas who have been exceptionally good to come with some great ideas to support.

“I think it's very beneficial."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Why I Do Not Promote Nudity In My Skits – Layi Wasabi Reveals
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Do Not Promote Nudity In My Skits – Layi Wasabi Reveals

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves