Barcelona coach Xavi says Fati will take part in Supercopa de Espana

Forum 2 years ago

Barcelona coach Xavi says Fati will take part in Supercopa de Espana

Barcelona coach Xavi says Ansu Fati will take part in the Supercopa de Espana.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/61355a611e86764c4d517cbbe8ba2f42.jpeg

This weekend's Matchday 20 trip to Granada will see the Catalans without Sergino Dest, Gavi, Abde Ezzalzouli, and Alejandro Balde, as well as Ansu. Philippe Coutinho has also left the club to join Aston Villa.

"Ansu is fine," Xavi said at his Friday press conference. "There was a chance that he'd be in the squad, but we don't want to take any risks. ?"We'll keep him back. He'll be with us for the Supercopa, which is great news for us. He makes a big difference."

Despite his decision to keep Ansu out of the team with Real Madrid in mind, Xavi insists that he's not thinking about the Clasico yet, instead paying full attention to Granada.

"At the moment we're thinking about Granada," Xavi said. "We're preparing for this without thinking about Real Madrid. We're keeping him back for his fitness, not because it's Real Madrid [next].

"The squad is named and it is the way it is because of injuries and absences. I want competition, but I haven't always had a lot to choose from."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 1 day ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 2 days ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed