I Was Upset, We Don’t Joke With Our Great King – Ehi Ogbebor Attacks Bobrisky Over Oba Of Benin Statement

Forum 2 years ago

I Was Upset, We Don’t Joke With Our Great King – Ehi Ogbebor Attacks Bobrisky Over Oba Of Benin Statement

Popular Lagos Big girl Ehi Ogbebor has also slammed crossdresser Bobrisky over his statement asking the Oba of Benin to marry him. The interior decorator took to her Instagram page to share this as she reacted to the apology video shot by the crossdresser.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/83ae692149f51b850c7a986d69bc31ce.png

The internet sensation is in Benin City for an event organized by the interior designer arrived yesterday and as he was being driven in a convoy, said he is such a beautiful woman and the Oba of Benin should marry him. The Instagram star made another video apologizing for his utterances noting that he was cruising.

Ehi reacting to the video shared that she didn’t find it funny at all as a Benin woman who understands her culture and heritage. She shared that she wasn’t there when the video was done nor did she know about that video but saw it on social media too n was in utter shock. She appealed to everyone to forgive Bobrisky and look beyond his actions.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6cf908b19ad2ac785f973df6eb8dc5be.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Grosse Pointe Garden Society Cast Adds Aja Naomi King to NBC Murder Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Grosse Pointe Garden Society Cast Adds Aja Naomi King to NBC Murder Drama

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie