The Emotions I Feel For You Right Now Is Pity Because Karma Is Beautiful- Tonto Dikeh Blasts Lagos State, Lami Phillips

Forum 2 years ago

The Emotions I Feel For You Right Now Is Pity Because Karma Is Beautiful- Tonto Dikeh Blasts Lagos State, Lami Phillips

Nollywood star Tonto Dikeh has taken to social media to react to the report of the Lagos state government on the death of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni a Dowen college student bullied and beaten in school.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2aba2ed08b298b932f4b186224a14d61.jpg

On Friday, the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosuon, said Sylvester Oromoni died from natural causes. The actress in a post shared on her Instagram page, questioned what happened to the first autopsy result, which was shared online and when it has become the duty of the police commissioner to interpret autopsy results. She also expressed disappointment at the Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and singer Lami Philips who’s family owns the school.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/be4d1eb86082599cbcfa8f17d30401bf.jpg

She noted that the emotion she feels for Lami is pity as Karma is beautiful and is disappointing to see that mothers aren’t mother’s anymore. The mother of one said she’s infuriated and pity children who will be returning to the school because they may be next.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 23 mins ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 34 mins ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges
Forum | 3 hours ago

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 1 day ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’