Divorcing My Husband 5 Years Ago Was A Huge Sacrifice – Shaffy Bello

Forum 2 years ago

Divorcing My Husband 5 Years Ago Was A Huge Sacrifice – Shaffy Bello

Nollywood actress Shaffy Bello has opened up on the many sacrifices she’s had to make in her life to build her successful acting career. The thespian opened up on sacrificing her marriage, raising her kids to build her career while speaking with Chude Jidenwo in a new interview.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d4c88514ad0f0af45e675a4596b65d47.png

The actress disclosed that she left her husband and kids behind in the US when she decided to pursue her acting career back home in Nigeria and this ultimately affected the family. She noted that she wanted more and knew she would make sacrifices to have them one of which was leaving her kids behind in the US at the age of 13 and 11 respectively with their dad to return to Nigeria and so they lost that parental touch growing up.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/75795baefa4d51190bacdd08271b5dc8.jpg

The actress also revealed she divorced her husband 5 years ago at the age of 45 and it was a huge sacrifice as he is a good man, a great dad to his kids but she wanted to build her career and the long-distance relationship was difficult and if she returned home she will resent him for life. Shaffy Bello also revealed she could give marriage another chance if it came knocking.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC

Three Bandit Leaders Neutralized As NAF Airstrikes Hit Bello Turji’s Camp In Sokoto
Forum | 3 days ago

Three Bandit Leaders Neutralized As NAF Airstrikes Hit Bello Turji’s Camp In Sokoto

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 4 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 4 days ago