Bobrisky Tenders Public Apology After Benin People Threatened to Attack Him For Asking Revered Oba of Benin to Marry Him (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Bobrisky Tenders Public Apology After Benin People Threatened to Attack Him For Asking Revered Oba of Benin to Marry Him (Video)

Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has apologised to Benin people after disrespecting the revered Oba of Benin by telling him to come and marry him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eaca4d4355f537a416faad4dff812642.jpeg

The male barbie who traveled to Benin City for an event organized by interior designer Ehi Ogbebor, arrived yesterday and as he was being driven in a convoy, he made a video where he was showing his excitement for being in the city.

While speaking, he hailed himself as a "pretty woman" and then mentioned that the Oba should come and marry him.

''The queen is here. We are here to disturb Benin. Oba of Benin, Bob don enter o. Come and marry me Oba. ''

Some Edo people did not find it funny and they threatened they were going to attack him if they see him.

He was forced to make another video apologizing for his comment.

Video of him telling Oba to come and marry him:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 3 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 3 days ago