Footballer, Samuel Chukwueze’s Mother Seen Praying For Him Before Departing For AFCON (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Footballer, Samuel Chukwueze’s Mother Seen Praying For Him Before Departing For AFCON (Video)

A truly heartwarming video has emerged showing Super Eagles and Villarreal FC winger, Samuel Chukwueze with his mother who was praying for him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0de8bb5436aafd2b2735e0c26ab83f43.jpg

The video has captured the hearts of many fans online.

In the video, the footballer's mom is seen holding his two legs as she prayed for him in Igbo before he departed for Cameroon with the Super Eagles team for the forthcoming Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) tournament.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 20 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 5 days ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 6 days ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara