You Will Witness All The Beautiful Memories My Husband And I Will Make Till We Are Old - Rosy Meurer Tells Troll Condemning Marriage To Churchill

Forum 2 years ago

You Will Witness All The Beautiful Memories My Husband And I Will Make Till We Are Old - Rosy Meurer Tells Troll Condemning Marriage To Churchill

Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer has responded to a troll who said that her marriage to Olakunle Churchill would not last.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a789dc4f56c44814a3bc394f1f04feca.jpeg

The mother of one uploaded a photo of her family on Instagram with the caption: “SQUAD.”

Reacting in the comment section of the post on Monday, an Instagram user who goes by the name Barbiejuly said that the couple would break up like filmmaker Tchidi Chikere and his wife actress Nuella Njubigbo.

“Una go soon break up. Law of karma, see Tchidi and Nuella,” she wrote.

Responding, Rosy wrote: “I will not block you. I want you to be here to witness all the beautiful memories my husband and I will make till we are old.”

Churchill secretly married Rosy after the messy separation from Tonto. The businessman and his wife welcomed a baby boy early this year.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police arrest 28yr old suspected cultists, recover gun in Delta community
Forum | 3 days ago

Police arrest 28yr old suspected cultists, recover gun in Delta community

Euro 2024: Stop comparing Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo – Griezmann tells fans
Forum | 4 days ago

Euro 2024: Stop comparing Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo – Griezmann tells fans

PDP chieftain slams Kefas over alleged recycling of old politicians
Forum | 5 days ago

PDP chieftain slams Kefas over alleged recycling of old politicians

Transfer: He’ll make us better team – Gordon urges ex-Chelsea star to join Newcastle
Forum | 5 days ago

Transfer: He’ll make us better team – Gordon urges ex-Chelsea star to join Newcastle