It Could Have Been A Different Story Entirely - Teni Breaks Silence On Attack During Performance At Rivers Concert (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

It Could Have Been A Different Story Entirely - Teni Breaks Silence On Attack During Performance At Rivers Concert (Video)

Nigerian female singer and songwriter, Teni has reacted to the incident which disrupted her performance at a concert in Buguma Rivers State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ed77e9cb95f610880066fac9305d1b61.jpg

In an Instagram post on Monday, the 29-year-old said that it could have been a different story but she is grateful to God.

She also noted that she is safe and back home.

“Could have been a different story entirely but I’m grateful to God. Myself and entire team are safe and back home. Thanks for the calls and messages,” she wrote.

Teni also shared a video of herself going to the airport and making a joke about the incident.

“I don japa ooo! Yung duck,” she captioned the video.

In a video that circulated on social media on Monday January 3, the singer is seen running off the stage after some unknown men tried to highjack the stage.

The sound of gunshots also led to a stampede, causing fans to run for their safety.

Many believed the gunshot was as a result of the fight that broke out between two men during Teni’s performance.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran
Forum | 4 days ago

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record
Forum | 6 days ago

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie