Davido's First Daughter Imade Wishes Her Mother Gave Birth to Half-sister Hailey (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Davido's First Daughter Imade Wishes Her Mother Gave Birth to Half-sister Hailey (Video)

Davido's first daughter,  Imade Adeleke has wished her mother gave birth to half-sister, Hailey Adeleke.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/57b92b504744142a93afc9fc7ef99174.jpg

This comes after she asked her mother, Sophia Momodu, why she isn't the one who gave birth to Hailey.

Davido shares Imade with Sophia. He shares his second daughter, Hailey, with Amanda,  who is based in the US.

For the festive season, Sophia and Amanda visited Ghana with their daughters and the half-sisters reunited.

While spending time together,  Imade asked her mother why she isn't also her half-sister's mother.

Sophia Momodu told her daughter that she's Hailey's mother.

But Imade pointed to Amanda and told her mother that that's Hailey's mother.

Sophia responded,  telling Imade that Amanda is Hailey's mum and so is she.

"She has two mums," Imade said finally.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 1 day ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 1 day ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara