Cesc defends Mourinho work at Man Utd

Forum 2 years ago

Cesc defends Mourinho work at Man Utd

Former Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has rejected criticism of Jose Mourinho's work at Manchester United.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9da2dddee0b288dbe60a304ff84966b0.jpeg

Cesc has pointed out the success the current Roma coach enjoyed at Old Trafford.

The Monaco midfielder said on a Twitch stream: "He is the last coach to have won something in that club.

"He also finished second behind Pep's super Manchester City, who right now has the best squad in England.

"He won the Europa League, played the FA Cup final against us ..."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 15 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 17 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 17 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 17 hours ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke