Man Utd boss Rangnick happy with squad attitude

Forum 2 years ago

Man Utd boss Rangnick happy with squad attitude

Manchester United boss Ralf Rangnick says he's pleased with the attitude of his players.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e699c497baff0e658b07e14d4a2e70e7.jpeg

Rangnick has been impressed by his side's willingness to learn during his first few weeks in the job.

“I think we have taken some steps already, bearing in my mind we have not had much time to train," he told the club's official website.

“So far, I see that the players are willing to learn, to take the next steps and this for me is the most important part for the upcoming weeks and months.

“Just keep developing the team. This is my job and it's not so much thinking about the end of the season, nobody can foresee that.

“We can look into the crystal ball, but we will not get the answers. For us, it's about taking the next steps and developing this group of players."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Man Utd players ‘convinced’ Ten Hag will be sacked
Forum | 15 mins ago

EPL: Man Utd players ‘convinced’ Ten Hag will be sacked

EPL: They didn’t follow instructions – Ten Hag slams five Man Utd players
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They didn’t follow instructions – Ten Hag slams five Man Utd players

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

EPL: Ian Wright slams Carragher for disrespecting Man United midfielder
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Ian Wright slams Carragher for disrespecting Man United midfielder