Crystal Palace midfielder is delighted with personal form

Forum 2 years ago

Crystal Palace midfielder is delighted with personal form

Crystal Palace midfielder Will Hughes is delighted with his current form.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2c059caf7a95dca5adc6093e5a343bcf.jpeg

Hughes says he is pleased to be starting games for Crystal Palace after a long wait for his breakthrough into the side, but knows he has to continue performing to ensure he keeps his place.

“It's mentally challenging," Hughes admitted of his early period on the bench. “But at the same time you have to be realistic. I knew coming here I wasn't going to be starting every game.

“On top of that, we were playing so well, so I had no complaints. I was enjoying watching. We are still playing well.

“To get a chance, to know the manager trusts me, it means a lot. The squad we have, you have to play well or there will be players waiting to take your place."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat

EPL: Chris Sutton predicts Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, reveals major issue with Reds
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Chris Sutton predicts Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, reveals major issue with Reds

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha
Forum | 1 week ago

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha's Personal Doctor Breaks Silence On Abacha's Death