West Ham boss Moyes upbeat on Zouma and Cresswell return

Forum 2 years ago

West Ham boss Moyes upbeat on Zouma and Cresswell return

West Ham boss David Moyes has revealed a double defensive boost.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ff36c557b3f0e91fa40ec329f4dcc944.jpeg

Moyes has said that centre back Kurt Zouma is ahead of schedule in his recovery from a hamstring injury sustained in the win over Chelsea at the beginning of December, although Aaron Cresswell's return from a back issue is taking longer than first thought.

"Both are coming on but the good news is that Kurt is doing really well," he said.

"Kurt is coming on and we're really pleased with where Kurt is. I couldn't turn around and say he's going to be back in a week or a month but he's really positive about his injury, well ahead of schedule at the moment. I am hoping there is positive news on Kurt.

"Cressy is still a slower injury than we hoped it would be but certainly getting much closer to fitness."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 59 mins ago ‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display
Forum | 10 hours ago

SPORT 59 mins ago ‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 10 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 12 hours ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy