Man Utd defender Bailly full of admiration for Leicester great Vardy

Forum 2 years ago

Man Utd defender Bailly full of admiration for Leicester great Vardy

Manchester United defender Eric Bailly has admitted his admiration for Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/93755dc274bbeda4fd4cb3ece39218a8.jpeg

The Foxes' forward has played a total of 16 games against United and he's scored six goals across those appearances.

Bailly has explained that he 'likes' Vardy, but he admitted that the Leicester star is a hard opponent to control.

"I like Vardy because he's a hard striker, he's very difficult [to play against]," Bailly told Poet & Vuj.

"He's a big fight in a game. When you get Vardy, you need to go strong. If you don't go strong, you go down.

"He's good, I like him. This is guy is too strong, I go to him and get him off the pitch. The first game [Bailly played versus Vardy] was the final, I remember. It was the Community Shield, we won 2-1 and Jesse scored the goal. That was my first game against him.

"I had heard about him because the season before they win and I needed to watch videos and thought this striker is a big problem."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bomb strapped on young man in Plateau bank fake – Police
Forum | 11 hours ago

Bomb strapped on young man in Plateau bank fake – Police

It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag
Forum | 14 hours ago

It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag

EPL: Ange Postecoglou confirms two key Tottenham players to miss Man City clash
Forum | 19 hours ago

EPL: Ange Postecoglou confirms two key Tottenham players to miss Man City clash

EPL: ‘He’s lazy’ – Rooney blasts Man United midfielder
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: ‘He’s lazy’ – Rooney blasts Man United midfielder