HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher Season 20 Promo & Premiere Date

Forum 2 years ago

HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher Season 20 Promo & Premiere Date

Real Time with Bill Maher will return for its 20th season – making Maher the longest-serving late-night host currently on the air – on Friday, January 21 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT), with a replay at 12:30 a.m.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5a745166ca7f5cc85194fc52cb840f44.jpg

The series airs on HBO and is available to stream on HBO Max.

“Allowing Maher to offer his unique perspective on contemporary issues, the show includes an opening monologue, one-on-one interviews with news-making guests, roundtable discussions with panelists, and Real Time viewers’ favorite, ‘New Rules,'” reads the synopsis.

Check out the Real Time with Bill Maher Season 20 promo below:

“For 20 years, Bill Maher has charted a new course for political comedy, sharing his fearless take on the big issues of the day while making us laugh and keeping us better informed,” said Nina Rosenstein, Executive Vice President, Programming. “We’re remarkably proud of our partnership with Bill and his incredible team, and we look forward to seeing what he will tackle in this milestone season.”

Maher headlined his first special on the network in 1989 and has starred in eleven solo specials to date.

The executive producers of Real Time with Bill Maher are Bill Maher, Sheila Griffiths, Marc Gurvitz, Dean Johnsen, Billy Martin, with co-executive producer Chris Kelly, producer Matt Wood, and director Paul Casey.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello
Forum | 10 hours ago

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 20 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel