How To Get Rid Of DARK ARMPITS

Forum 8 years ago

How To Get Rid Of DARK ARMPITS

I have not even posted comments on the last one and one of us, Obinna Azubuko deemed it fit to send in 3 ways one could get rid of dark underarms. LL readers aren’t smiling, one of the reasons I love us too much on this blog. Love love love my peeps. The three ways;

1. Potatoes

The mild acidic property present in potatoes is a great natural bleaching agent. Unlike strong bleaching agents, it will not cause skin irritation.

*.Simply rub a thin slice of potato on your underarms.

*.You can also grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area, allow it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Use either of these remedies twice daily for better and faster results.

2. Cucumber

Just like potatoes, cucumbers also have natural bleaching properties to help lighten discolored skin.

*.Simply rub a thin cucumber slice on your underarms or grate a cucumber and apply the juice under your arms. Do this once or twice daily until you are satisfied with the results.

*.Another option is to extract the juice from a cucumber and mix it with a little turmeric powder and lemon juice. Apply this paste on the affected area. Leave it on for 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water. Repeat this home remedy once daily or every other day for best results.

3. Lemon

Lemon works as a natural bleach and a powerful antibacterial and antiseptic agent. This is why lemon is used in the treatment of various skin-related problems including dark underarms. Lemon can dry out your skin, so apply a moisturizer after using these remedies if needed.
[ads4]

*.To remove dead skin cellsand lighten your underarms, rub a lemon wedge on the skin for a few minutes. Leave the juice on your skin for about 10 minutes and then wash the area thoroughly. For better exfoliation, you can sprinkle a little sugar on the lemon wedge and then use it. Do this a few times a week.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 6 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Dark Matter Trailer Previews the Jennifer Connelly-Led Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Dark Matter Trailer Previews the Jennifer Connelly-Led Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series

Tom Segura to Star In, Produce Netflix Dark Comedy Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Tom Segura to Star In, Produce Netflix Dark Comedy Series

Outcome Cast: David Spade, Laverne Cox & More Join Jonah Hill’s Dark Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Outcome Cast: David Spade, Laverne Cox & More Join Jonah Hill’s Dark Comedy Movie