You Gave Up Your Fame To Give Us A Home, I Love You - RMD Celebrates Wife, Jumobi As They Mark 21st Wedding Anniversary

Forum 2 years ago

You Gave Up Your Fame To Give Us A Home, I Love You - RMD Celebrates Wife, Jumobi As They Mark 21st Wedding Anniversary

Veteran Nigerian actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, and his wife, Jumobi, are celebrating 21 years of marital bliss today, December 29

.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/47bd19218020eddf57256508e9f3e30e.jpeg

In a post shared on his Instagram page, RMD thanked and expressed his love for Jumobi. Describing her as strong and courageous.

RMD mentioned that the former TV presenter, gave up her fame to make them a home.

Read his post below;

''Can’t believe we are 21 years today!

My Abike

My Abk

My Abiks

Strong and courageous

Gave up your fame

To make us a home!

“One in the family is enough"

You said! Unworthy me.

Thank you for yesterday

Today

And forever.

I love you big time!

PS: When your regular spies do send this to you later, forgive me. I know you hate this picture because you were heavily pregnant with Tega and your nose were flared would be a good place to start the conversation.

See how well and fine we both are now!

What a journey we’ve had. This woman you get heart sha!''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b337709b711d0e71c08145dcb1accd9f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off
Forum | 3 days ago

Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 3 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 3 days ago